วันอังคารที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Street Guide to learn magic - how to meet and perform Street Magic

Have you ever gone to bed at night and said, "Tomorrow I will go abroad or shopping mall in the center to meet the magic of the road." You wake up the next morning and say to yourself what day is today. They arrive at the place chosen and made again, and decided instead to sip a cup of coffee. Perhaps the approach to say hello and even some of your magic routine road instead.

Most of us have beenconditioned to keep foreigners long arms or avoid it all together, and the climate is applied from the evening news. street artists and Magic (street magician strolling through the purists), we have these opportunities are caught in the crossfire of conditioning in two parts. The first is that we are prepared in this way, we have to a stranger, which is clearly against the principle of conditioning approach. Secondly, we have taken into account, the public musttake you into their confidence once again violated the principle of climate for foreign investment. I do not know about you, but this seems like double jeopardy to me.

So how do we overcome this? Let's take a look at the first approach.

You come downtown and there are people everywhere and everyone is a potential audience Street Magic or lovingly refer to as many victims, not a right? Wrong! What are these people? Appear to be in a hurry, are for aWalking, are waiting for a bus or a coffee break? How about your state of mind? See them frantically, excited, threatening, apathetic, carefree or happy? I call this review. This assessment should be performed when you get to your favorite place and I hope it will be apparent from the above list of priority short, it would be a good choice for his approach.

Some people here would be better not to see their papers, others. Personally, before I get close to someone I have my deckMy hand is already in a vise and mechanical, depending on the effect of a pinky break even. Instead of asking the person, or would like some magic if you want to see something funny or strange that the nature of strange words and strange increase only by the principle of air conditioning stranger. Instead of asking if they would like some street magic, I ask them, they have the Three Card Monte one of the methods "used" to have heard of and go Kard Klubin effect a two-card Monte. If I present: "Here, there and then (from Crash Course 1)", I say "Hey check this out." How do I say this or that I am given a ticket for the public. About Do I give the public a map, because there's something else that many of us have been conditioned to do and to be polite. When I started to approach strangers, I would like "Do you want something magical" or "I can show you something." Sometimes people are open to otherSometimes there have been and I would go to the next customer. Having learned from that rejection, I realized the importance of assessing the situation and the tactics of guerrilla warfare with the use of air conditioning performance polite way magic principle. Some can contact me through this guerrilla tactics do not agree, but I have yet to encounter a negative situation.

The reason why I do not like the magic you want to see a bit '? " Approach because, as we haveI'm begging and I feel like a little 'can be perceived excited to give them something appears, almost as if I were in need or begging in a sense. Another approach, which I do not use overly polite or "cheese" by using words such as sir or madam, if I need a correct address is necessary to hear. Rememeber, street magic informal.I not look like "a" sect "or" hacker. A simple hello or good morning seems to work better andcould apply to be perceived not real thick, and the old principle of foreign policy air conditioning kicks in

Eye contact is important. The eyes are the mirror of the soul, or so the saying goes. With eye contact you can establish your presence, to convey the sincerity and deception, if necessary. In contact with eyes, and establishing your presence, strengthen your presence, clearly speaking from the gut and opening the mouth. If you talk fast, too slow. One of the things I hadimprove the spell when I road project and the voice began to open my mouth because I am my vulnerable time to talk and murmur soft time. Speaking in a clear and strong enough to be heard and help you solve your nerves, because you will need. Think about it! A hearty "Hello, have you ever heard of the Three Card Monte." I do not know about you, but my pride would not let someone new to that. In no way but forwardnow!

And if the nerves are really starting to be felt with something as simple as a bit 'mind reading by force what you feel good, then something is the first move to make your skills. Among other things tell you something "difficult", which is an indicator that maybe what you think is should be "harder" should be left alone, especially if it is not a natural movement, trying to be done in an informal manner and may relaxed way. Remember, hitting hard with the simplepresentation of the right.

Getting out there and do some street magic on the streets will be what the mirror and the camera can not do with experience, will teach you how to interact with different people and different situations that you have a lot of. First call with perhaps two effects, first gives you a little 'pleasant routine street magic begins to grow, all alone, becauseExperience.

Finally, remember you are yourself. Draw on your personality, your experiences and feelings associated with them to build your character. As Polonius said, "This is true especially for you."

Now stop, in your bathroom with mirror and you're done!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น