วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Magic - Ways to Learn How to Do Magic

In my eyes, magic is cool. I know that magic is just sleight of hand and illusion, but it's still fascinating nonetheless.

I remember as a kid when I went to a magic show and I saw the levitation tricks, I remember thinking "how in the heck do they do that"? It's the same with simple card tricks. I'd see them and think to myself "how did he do that"?

Way # 1 - Interactive Internet Downloads -I started poking around on the internet to find ways to learn magic and I stumbled across some pretty cool websites that offer downloads that teach even the greenest of magicians to put on jaw-dropping magic tricks.

Way # 2 - Face to Face Lessons - I also found that you can get face to face lessons from very talented well know magicians, BUT they cost hundreds and even thousands per hour. Ok, so that's not an option for most people.

Way # 3 - A Binded Book - This is probably the least favorable. If you need help beyond what the book has to offer, there is nobody to turn to.

Way # 1 Continued - Back to these downloads - I've found that they teach you TONS of good stuff in a vivid and easy to follow fashion. A lot of these books and downloads do such a good job at teaching the material, even a 12 year old kid can master the more challenging tricks. You actually learn things like:

- Spoon bending.
- Card Tricks.
- Levitation.
- Street Magic
- Hypnosis
- Etc.

I'm glad I stumbled across this website. The creators of the learn magic downloads often times can be contacted if you get stuck or have problems with the material. I no longer have to wonder "how'd he do that". It's actually quite fun trying to learn the magic tricks and kids love it. I've also found that learning the tricks and illusions has been quite a confidence builder. There's nothing like a little ego boost!




Find Out How to Learn ALL THE BEST TRICKS.

You can also just visit our site at http://www.LearnToDoMagicTricks.z-review.biz

Copyright (c) 2009 S.L. Welch

"Use of this article is authorized provided it is reproduced in full, and all web URLS are active hyperlinks directed to the author"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น