วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

What does a magician do?

I know that everyone has an idea of ​​this already. A magician makes things appear and dis-appear, change the color makes things and the list goes on and on. This is all true. Magic is fun and people enjoy. In fact, I wrote a whole article on that alone. One day, when someone takes a magician, have no idea what to do with a magician. I like to ask my clients when they call for the first time. "What do you want a magician for the event" Sometimes they have an answer andSometimes people say, "I do not know" or "I never thought ..."

Like a magician, I offer a service and services should follow the guidelines of another business service. Now, keep in mind my service is unique. What does "sell" the magician or "you" The truth is that we sell memories Well, here is where the problems come if you receive a wonderful magician -. He or she sells you remember impressive, and if you are a magician media, sold it to you or terrible memories. This iswhere we have to say, let's caveat emptor "beware of the buyer I will not remove Entertainer -. 's not my goal, my goal is to be aware of you and ask them questions, whether it is right for your event. That's all . Maybe I'll write another article on how to get your show.

What does a magician do? The key to answering this question, forget the tricks that the magician is not. Looking beyond this. If the wizard to create memories that will be remembered? Youhe / she treated the audience and your guests with respect? If he / she go beyond the duty? A wizard is always cool ... always (end of quote Eric Paul) are waiting for them all.

So if you hire a magician, have a fixed image in mind what you want to do is the artist for the event. A cooler average magician is able to show after the show to do after-show and every show is fresh, new and clean. I have customers who return year afterYear, and never the same show twice. At this time, my business again 95% of my shows. I do not understand, not a lot of publicity and some of the local magician. The truth is that I know what a magician and it is my goal, so good that my clients tell me to do year after year after year. Would not it be nice to have a hairdresser you know, like and trust and can return at any time, you need your hair? Would not it be nice that with this yourDoctor? Your lawyer?

Oh wait, I just heard, is that how it works? We return to these service professionals from time to time? GREAT, why? It is because of good service offer? Great value, etc.? What does a magician do? If possible, create one that is good service and unforgettable memories that lasted a lifetime, that he or she has given us again and again? See, my company is unique, but our service has to be unique to the customer.

Now, if someone asks' sQ: What does a magician? "You could respond with the answer:" a great magician should spell professional management of business like any other service. "

Honor The Magic and Enjoy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น